The purpose of OCLAWA is to promote the conservation and preservation of all lakes, rivers, streams, and flowages in Oconto County including the watershed around them, for today’s generation and future generations.
To be a leading advocate for the health of all surface waters in Oconto County, by promoting the programs and actions that represent the current best practices for addressing water quality issues and to develop financial support methods for the application of those practices.
If you would like us to add you to our mailing list or just have questions, please fill in the form below and click the Send button.
- Steve Heimerman, President
- Dwight Ziegler, Treasurer
- Kathy Wiggins, Secretary
- Nancy Patrick, Maiden Lake
- Matt Marty, Archibald Lake
- Mike Rasmussen, Inland Lakes
- Lance Wiedenhoeft, Wheeler Lake
- Dennis Schaefer, White Potato Lake
Association Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 233
Townsend, WI 54175